Friday, September 25, 2009

PAST TWO WEEKS

Past two weeks already since i promised the street children to be back after the day we met.

It was just a normal day. Me and my wife met at Country Mall(Cebu, Philippines) after work. I suggested to her that we will have our dinner at a carenderia where we met Jean(street kid).

While walking to the jeep stop a street kid(he is about 12 years old) asked me for food, so i gave him 5 pesos and told him to buy food. When were on the on the overpass we saw the him sitting on the floor with a friend whose about 8 years old. When were near to them I realized he bought a biscuit out of the 5 pesos i gave. While he is opening the biscuit i told them to get up because we will be buying them food.

Me and my wife bought them 2 hamburgers, 2 drumstick fried chickens, and 10 puso (rice in a bamboo leaf) and a 12 oz. softdrink.

I was so happy when I gave it to them. They said thank you.

After that, we rode a jeep going to the carenderia. In the carenderia, while waiting for our dinner to be served there was a boy outside looking but not asking  for food. I stood up and talk to the boy.

I forgot his name. I asked him if Jean is his friend and he told me yes. To be continued. I have to go.

1 comment:

  1. So nice of you to extend a great helping hand to street kids, bless ur heart:)

    Thank you by the way for visiting my blog, 24 Hour Paradigm and leaving a fine comment.

    ReplyDelete