Friday, August 28, 2009

Shining Smile

This is amazing! I was in my older brothers apartment last April or May of 2009 in Ozamis City, Philippines. We went to the car park which was very near to the gate. I noticed that a street kid was running to him and hugged him, after hugging my brother he hugged me too.

The street kid was so dirty and smelly. He is about 14 years old. He is thin but with a shining smile. He asked my brother if we were twins because he thinks we have similar features. Then my brother asked him “how are you”, “who is with you”…

After the little chat with the boy, the boy said that he will go now because his friend was waiting for him. Then my brother gave him about 20-50 pesos. Then he said bye.

When the boy left us, I asked my brother who was he? He told me that he is the boy he found lying on the street with full of blood. Whom he brought to the hospital that night.

I hope you like it. If you have any some experiences like this please share it to me.

Good day!

1 comment:

  1. wow! this is a very heartwarming story! your brother is so kind! i am happy to learn that there are still kindred souls willing to help others in need. thanks for sharing this one and for visiting my blog too! have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete